F.A.Q (Web Hosting)
* What are your server types ?
We currently provide Linux & Window 2000 Servers to host your website
* How much space I need to start my website ?
Space requirment totaly depends on what kind of site you want to create and what type of contents you want to keep on your site. It may be any where between 5 MB to 400 MB. Generally 20 MB Space is sufficiant for a website upto 10-15 Pages.
* Do you have a database system ?
Yes we have MySQL on Linux and MS Access & MS SQL on Window 2000 System
* What is CGI access ?
CGI scripts (Common Gateway interface) are used to provide things like counters, form responses, guest books, and many other things. Economicalhost gives you full CGI access for no extra charge! You can write your own scripts, install someone else's, or use one of our preinstalled CGI scripts.
* Do you provide a CGI-BIN personal directory ?
Yes, a CGI-BIN is provided.
* What is the time needed to make space on your server available ?
Space will be made available the same business day! Once an account is set-up an activation notice will be sent to you via e-mail including your user-ID, password, and your IP address.
* Do you have sendmail installed ?
* How much Email Account will I get for my domain ?
No. of Email Accounts depends on hosting Plan you choose to host your Website.
* How can I manage my e-mail users (add/remove/update) ?
To add or delete POP boxes, use Mail Manager http://yourdomain.com/controlpanel or https://yourdomain.com:8443/. You can redirect mail by editing the address, un-forwarding to the POP box (which deletes it if that's the only reference to it) and forwarding to whatever email address you desire
* Do you have FTP access to upload files to server ?
Yes We provide FTP Access to upload file to server
* Will I get Control Panel?
Yes You will have a fully managed Control Panel to manage your site in real time
* What is Web Mail?
web mail is a web based system that performs the functions of a mail client, you can send, receive, and view all the mail from your own website account from anywhere in the world via an Internet connection. After installed, web mail is at http://yourdomain.com/webmail or http://webmail.yourdomain.com/.
* What are the different payment options available ?
A. L Infotech accepts payments through:
Cheque (with local clearance) / Drafts deposits to our account (In favor of Amitabh Lal Payable at Budaun). By cash at A. L InfoTech Office